Perhaps it's time discover "How to create a KICKASS STRATEGY & COMMUNICATIONS" in our two day MasterClass!
Some economists, environmentalists and marketers continue to debate the best way to get society to change behaviours as we adapt to a low carbon economy. Many however have already moved the debate from theory to action with outstanding success by using a proven set of 9 principles.
This MasterClass will introduce you to the 9 Global Principles of How to Communicate Sustainability MOSS helped to develop for the EU Commission, UNFCCC, OECD, Rio 20+, World Economic Forum and Green Growth Leaders. It will also share best practice case studies; introduce you to new sustainability trends; a simple 4 step process to create a new sustainability narrative; enable you to see sustainability working first hand in a multi award winning business; allow you to learn from both global leaders and your peers, and much much more.
As successfully embedding and communicating sustainability can have its challenges, for this MasterClass series, MOSS has carefully chosen sustainability award winning businesses as their host venues - so participants can explore and better understand what it's taken for these businesses to have succeeded, learning first hand the good, the bad and the ugly - and we guarantee each will be highly insightful, inspirational and educational!
MELBOURNE: Dec 4 & 5 @ Yarra Valley Estate
PERTH: Dec 7 & 8 @ Perth Zoo
SYDNEY: Jan 18 & 19 @ Interface (Day one at their Manufacturing facility in Minto - Day two at their Surry Hills Showroom - both are right next to train stations)
BRISBANE: April 19 & 20 @ EcoCentre, Griffith University
THIS HIGHLY INTERACTIVE MASTERCLASS WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
This MasterClass has been developed by and will be facilitated by Anne-Maree McInerney MOSS Founder and CEO who was the only Australian representative on the global team in Copenhagen who developed the "Global Principles of how to Communicate Sustainability". Anne-Maree has an extensive marketing background having worked in media, the NFP sector, for major events and the private sector, and who also held Director/GM Roles in marketing and PR agencies before establishing MOSS in 2006.
- Create engagement programs that kick ass and get results beyond your wildest dreams
- Get greater CEO, CFO and Board support
- Gain cut-through and see immediate results
- Have FUN in your job by making sustainability so desirable everyone wants to participate
- Find solutions to your nagging problems
- Know when and where to use pain points, facts and stats
- Manage or prevent CSR related boycotts or protests
- Understand your stakeholder desires and how to address them
- Save thousands of dollars in time, money and resources
- Discover the latest thought leadership and trends including Blue and Circular Economy, Behavioural Economics, Integrated Reporting, Social Media, SDG's and how storytelling, gamification, AI and other technologies get exponential results
- Turn theory into practice
- Work ON not in your business for a change with important peer evaluation and contribution
- Build a hero brand and a new network of peers to support your ongoing programs
For all MasterClasses Anne-Maree is joined by Jamie Engel and Heather Porter.
Jamie Engel is a former Hollywood animator and script writer, who today specializes in corporate education platforms, entrepreneurship, exponential technologies and storytelling. He's written curriculum for tertiary institutions and corporations on Storytelling...Storytelling to Inspire and Lead Teams - Storytelling for UX and Product Development - Brand Storytelling: Connecting to your customers and how to engage, captivate and inspire - Storytelling for Presentations and Pitching: How to engage, captivate and Inspire. Jamie is also a co-Founder of the Future Worlds Challenge.
Heather Porter got her start managing events globally for some of the world's top speakers such as Tony Robbins. In 2006 she Co-Founded the Billionaire Adventure Club where she connected entrepreneurs to non-profits and social enterprises including the Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship and delivered projects such as a new school in Peru, sharing of global networks and resources for street kids in Cambodia and a training seminar in South Africa for aspiring young local entrepreneurs. When the speakers she worked with wanted to engage with their tribes online - her first big digital project was building a membership site in 2008 that attracted 18,000 members when it launched. Due to the demand for others wanting online presence, she then co-founded the digital marketing agency Autopilot Your Business in 201 and today runs Digital Voice, a website development and consultancy company for businesses who want to change the world through their message, products and services.
Other guest speakers include: Louise Ward, Co-Owner of Yarra Valley Estate; in Perth it will be Greg Priest, Conservation and Sustainability Officer at Perth Zoo; in Sydney it will be Aidan Mullan, the National Sustainability Manager for Interface; and in Brisbane it will be Delwyn Langdon Manager of the EcoCentre.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop is ideal for anyone:
- Interested in improving their economic, social and environmental performance and or stakeholder engagement.
- Responsible for internal/external communications and or strategy of sustainability, CSR, carbon neutrality, climate change, ethical investment and or clean tech.
- Business Owners and Managers, Chief Sustainability Officers, Sustainability Advisors and Policy Makers.
- Members of Public Affairs/Marketing/HR Departments of companies and government agencies with a sustainability or climate change focus.
- Carbon, Energy Efficiency and or Sustainability/CSR consultants. Advertising and PR consultants and copy writers.
MOSS Members: $1,540 Non Members: $1,980. 10% early bird discount - for bookings made prior to this FRIDAY NOVEMBER 3rd. 10% discount for NFP's, government agencies and Small Business with a further 10% discount for two or more from the same organisation. Price includes GST, workbook, arrival tea and coffee, morning tea, afternoon tea, lunch and networking drinks at the end of day one, tour of facilities, access to resource centre and participation in 90 minute webinar post workshop for follow up guidance, support and peer to peer learning/sharing. In Melbourne we recommend you live-in at Yarra Valley Estate to gain maximum benefit, networking and learning. Overnight accommodation including 2 course dinner and breakfast is $239 per head.
For full details including program and testimonials DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE HERE.
This is a very rare opportunity that is guaranteed to embolden, inspire and challenge the way to think about communicating change, as well as give you the practical tools you need to make your organisation or brand a force for positive change in the world. So don't be a dumb ass - book your spot today!
If you like what you see - please share it with others, so they too can benefit from attending!